Ireland

Ireland

Friday, August 26, 2011


I got my "Spanish ON" the other night
by way of southern France
via Longwood, PA
which is next door to Kennett Square, PA
the mushroom capital of the world.

Entiendes??


My wife and I and some friends
had the pleasure of seeing The Gypsy Kings,
the other night.
If you've never heard of them
I suggest you catch their act if you get the chance.

A bunch of talented Spanish musicians
who hail from the south of France
ended up in my little corner of the world.

I'm glad they did.

6 comments:

Joy Tilton said...

Sounds like fun! We used to love listening to a Peruvian group when we lived in San Antonio!

Anonymous said...

Love love love the Gypsy Kings! They could play in my backyard any old day and I'd be in music heaven!!

bon bon said...

ow, lucky you! they are wonderful!

Denise at Autumn Sky said...

I saw them several years ago at Berkeley (No, I wasn't a student). They are so talented. And Basque. And I also like Basque food:-)

Marilyn Miller said...

Looks like great fun. Summer concerts are just the perfect way to celebrate summer.

Jerral Miles said...

If you're ever in San Diego in Summer, we'll go to a Summer Pops concert here... down by the way. You'll be in your element.