Ireland

Ireland

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Yep, Longwood again

When I was home last hitch, my wife and I headed over to our local little piece of heaven
at Longwood Gardens, because the Chrysanthemum's were on display. I'm not a huge fan of
any flower that I need to research on Google for the correct spelling, but I'll tell you, Longwood Gardens is crazy about these little devils. 













 I guess this guy didn't get the memo. It's a Crisan....chrysamt.....Chrysanthemum Display.


Anyway, I wish I was there.....rather than here.

3 comments:

Meryl Baer said...

The mums are gorgeous, but hope you did not miss the restrooms. They were recently voted the best public restrooms in America. No kidding!

Wayne said...

Longwood is crazy about anything that grows, that's why it's always a great place to visit. An oasis of green in an otherwise dreary world. I seem to miss the Christmas light show every year.

Marilyn Miller said...

The flowers are gorgeous! And the view was nice. Now if you could just grow chrysanthemums on that boat.