Ireland

Ireland

Thursday, June 26, 2008

New Blog, hows it look?

6/26/08
I just felt like I better start a Blog because, well, everyone seems to have one. I don't want to end up like a certain Republican Presidential candadate who is unfamiliar with the internet and seems to have dropped back a few steps concerning everyday life and how things work.
It reminds me of when George Bush senior, while president, went to the grocery store and had never seen the electronic scanners before. He seemed a bit behind the times. I don't want to end up like that, so here is my Blog. I am keeping up with the times.
Unfortunately for you, I am quite sure there will be nothing of great interest written this first day. I am pressed for time, sitting in a hotel room waiting for a call from the car service that will take me to my tugboat that will be arriving anyminute here in Puerto Rico. Well, it's not really MY tugboat, just the one I will be living and working on for the next 3 weeks. Because of that, it's quite possible the amount of material that will end up on this page in the comming weeks will be minimal.
So, I feel good I started my blog. Who will see it....no idea. How do you find it. Don't know yet. I guess I'll start by sending this to my daughter Erin, she'll know what to do.

No comments: