Ireland

Ireland

Monday, February 21, 2011

There is good news in the world and.......

It's right here. http://robadolce.blogspot.com/

It seems I have dropped the ball again. I have often thought about creating an all good news TV station. Haven't we all?
But since I have no idea how to create a TV station, the idea didn't get much farther than being a idea.

But roba dolce has created an all good news blog, and all of us can participate.
Check it out.
Grab some good news and pass it on to them. You may even win a free assortment of their gelotos and sorbettos.

You have nothing to loose and a lot to gain.

4 comments:

Spreading the Love! said...

Thank you!!

Marilyn Miller said...

I could use some good news. It seems like I have been hearing alot of bad news lately. I am off to find the good news. Thanks!

Jerral Miles said...

Needing good news, we have to look somewhere than in political environments this week.

Jerral Miles said...

Ooops... Just noticed that I meant to say..."somewhere OTHER THAN in political environments..." sorry.