Ireland

Ireland

Monday, August 17, 2015

Trumpsteria



Every time we join our boat for our 3 week hitch, inevitably someone says, "I hope we get some anchor time this hitch."
As the saying goes, be careful what you wish for. Today is day 17 of either being anchored or being tied to a dock. Some hitches go by quicker than others.....this is NOT one of those hitches.

With so much "down time", I ventured back into the world of twitter. I was prompted by the non stop coverage of one Donald Trump by the news media. I had a feeling twitter was blowing up.
It is.

What a character this guy is. I love watching him on TV. Would I vote for him to be the President of the United States. NEVER. Would I like him to land that chopper in my backyard as he attends my vegetarian cookout and throws down a couple of beers? Yes.
If he was the only one running I would vote for me. If he ends up winning the election, I will move to the Dingle Peninsula of Ireland before he can say one word at the swearing in ceremony on the Capitol steps.

With that being said, I don't think he has a chance in hell. Once we get down to the nitty gritty where he actually has to answer questions with more substance than just saying, "I'll fix everything. I hired plenty of mexicans over the years."

Mark my words, Trump is just like a traveling circus. If the circus stays in town too long, people stop going. This lead he has in the polls will start to wane as the months goes on. This Trumpsteria reminds me a lot of the Sarah Palin circus that took place. And we know how that worked out.

***

The views, comments and opinions are my own and do not represent the views of Genesis Energy.


10 comments:

beth said...

i love your circus reference !!!!!!

Wayne said...

He certainly gives people something to talk about.

Jerral Miles said...

If he should become president, be sure to save a place for me on Dingle Peninsula of Ireland. In the meantime he is giving us plenty of reasons to be glad he's not on our side.

Meryl Baer said...

Trump is having a ball at the expense of the American people, but the mania will peter out. History shows that most front-runners early in the race lose their edge by convention time.

Marilyn Miller said...

I totally agree with you on this Trump issue. Scary to think anyone would vote for him.

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

...oh, but he can see Russia from his Helicopter!

sharon oler said...

I'm so glad I stopped in today for a visit , spot on Mark as usual. Sock good to know I'm not the only one!
Sharon

Cait Throop said...

Certainly the head clown in the clown car! I can't imagine anyone voting for him but he certainly is getting the press.

Joey said...

MORON.

Anonymous said...


What the hell is wrong with you people ?

Biden has wrecked the country by keeping the border open and letting over 7 million low lifes into the country. They are getting free healthcare now in CA. How is that even affordable? There are no jobs for these unskilled people. They go on welfare while our homeless live on the streets. How can you not see that ? Are you ignorant or retarded ?

If nothing else, you should vote Trump on that reason alone although it is probably too late. Crime is through the roof in liberal cities. And how will illegals not turn to crime in these overpopulated sanctuary cities when they have no money? You should've thought of that before you elected that incompetent demented old man who can barely walk much less think.

And this terrible inflation was started by Biden. Remember his shutdown of the Canadian pipeline and gas went up to 5 or 6 bucks a gallon. That kickstarted inflation and his solution is electric cars. Another non-starter. Brilliant. GM and Ford said they were stopping production of EVs. Everything moves by trucks and prices shot up because of Biden energy policies. Am I getting through to you yet ? Oh that's right, you're saving the planet

Biden is a crook through and through. How can you not see that ? How does someone who never held a job or own a business have 12 million dollars and his son, a proven drug addict, sex pervert, and money launderer is a multi-millionaire. Biden sold out to the Chinese. A crime ignored by all but Trump voters. Biden crime family will go to prison eventually and you shameless liberals will have to admit his corruption when Trump gets back in office.
I can see why you're scared. The Truth is out there and it's terrifying to you. Very sad.
So he throws his justice dept to prosecute Trump.