Ireland

Ireland

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Idiot commenters

I posted about Etouffee the other day and naturally, John Rambo left a comment that had nothing to do with the southern dish.

John Rambo must not like Etouffee.
He felt obligated to go on a rant about hating American women, on my blog.
Up until this post and his comment I thought I was playing with grown-ups here in the blogger world. It turns out I was wrong.

So now, not only was I forced to do that "verification" thingy because of computer scams,
I need to do the "moderator" thingy because of idiots like Mr. John Rambo.

Frustrating. Rambo is a hater who is trying to make a buck. I have no idea how that is going to happen. I believe Mr Rambo has visited me before, but I tossed it up to computer scam.
Mr. Rambo has gotten through the security of the dreaded "verification", so he must be human.

But he is a human that is not welcomed here.
This blog is called marks rants.....not John Rambo rants.
Bye John Rambo.

4 comments:

Debi said...

I glanced over it and saw immediately what it was. He has some real deep issues, I'm afraid. I know that ticked you off, to say the least. Thanks for the picture; I was wondering what it looked like.

Formerly known as Frau said...

John Rambo is making his rounds....he has a lot of time on his hands! Funny one of my Canadian bloggers got his comment too so I guess he is moving on to other countries now!

Jerral Miles said...

You've done a service, Mark... We've had a reminder that the John Rambos are out there... not just lurking, but motivated and active...

Janie said...

I've seen his rants before too (on Cozy Little House0...Must be a very unhappy person...
I Love Etouffee, lol..take that Mr Rambo!
Unfortunately and very sadly, there are immature people in every walk of life....(I like'd to point out to them that there is a difference between being "child-like' and "child-ish"..)