Ireland

Ireland

Monday, November 21, 2011

What's going on here????

For the last few days I have been trying to figure out why this blog had disappeared into space.
Every time I tried to to sign on I was told it had been disabled.

While investigating this matter, WHICH IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE ( thank you blogger)
it was hinted that I may have broken one of their policies.
Upon review, I have figured out, that my previous post with a picture of leaves in my backyard,
may have been the catalyst for them disabling my blog.
The leaves are also unacceptable to my wife.

Why my blog has suddenly returned?
I have no idea.

11 comments:

Denise at Autumn Sky said...

Welcome back. I am finding Blogger to be a little fussy at times. I am having ongoing problems when I upload photos and my computer locking up.

dcpeg said...

So glad you're back! Was beginning to worry.

Joy Tilton said...

I may be next, Blogger let me come out and play today though... glad you are up and running, don't give up!

Formerly known as Frau said...

Welcome back!! That is so weird!! I hope you pick up all those offense leaves!

Marilyn Miller said...

Same thing happened to me about a month ago. I was so disgusted with them. I complained and it miraculously reappeared. Welcome back!

Dawniepants said...

Lol those ruddy leaves! Wondered where you'd gone!

beth said...

LOL....the leaves being unacceptable.

actually i'll take the leaves any day.....it's the impending snow that will be REALLY unacceptable !!

ps...glad blogger let you come back to their playground

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

I haven't been able to access your blog for about two weeks. I thought maybe you were having technical difficulty. Or you got sick of the whole deal :-)

Reena said...

Argh, how frustrating! don't blame you wife on the leaves! LOL!

Donna said...

Whatever the cause, I'm glad you're back!!

Alison said...

Hahaha! I like that. And just make sure you do the dishes and the dusting as well or the same thing might happen again!