Ireland

Ireland

Tuesday, March 23, 2010


My friend Claire tagged me today to play a game.
I need to go to the first photo album on my computer and pick the 10th picture and post it.

Since I last played this game, I am using a fairly new notebook, so the first album on this computer is different and more recent than the album that was on my old laptop.

This picture was taken in January of this year at a "White Elephant" Christmas party held at our friends Jane and Ron's house.

For those of you not familiar with this type of party, it goes like this.
You need to bring a wrapped present to the party, but the present needs to be something you had previously received as a gift,
and you don't want.

Everyone then picks a number out of a hat, and when it's your turn, you go to the pile of unwanted gifts,
and pick one.

It's hilarious!

This picture was taken at Jane's dining room table where
about 15 people gathered for good food
and as you can see, plenty of wine.

If I could remember the gentleman's name
who is in the picture,
this would be a really good story.

But I can't.

My instructions from Claire were to tag 5 other people
to play along.

Sooooo...

Thief Catcher

Megan

Vicky

Peg

Bill?
Maybe his name was Bill.




3 comments:

beth said...

he looks like a bill.....or maybe a tom :)

dcpeg said...

Thanks for the invite/challenge, Mark. I enjoyed revisiting Alex's youth.

Vicky said...

Thanks for the tag! I'll have to find a day and play along :) Of course by now you know it will probably be a hockey photo... go figure :)

Yeah, I'd go with Bill too :)