Ireland

Ireland

Thursday, May 13, 2010

A different view

I had a flat tire I had to get plugged today.
On the way out the door I grabbed my camera, just in case.
My drive there is one I could do with my eyes closed and it took about 10 minutes.
My drive home took 40 minutes.
It's interesting how different your view is if you have a camera cocked and ready.
Here are some pictures of my area, that I saw for the first time today,
after driving by these same areas for 20 years.






The rest of the pictures are over here .

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Great photos, Mark! I love the one of the horse and buggy...good work getting sidetracked!

beth said...

i love that you have caught the "disease" that resides within me :)

Formerly known as Frau said...

Amazing pictures...love countryside photos!

Sueann said...

Love the pictures. They fence pic really appeals to me.
Hugs
SueAnn

Janney said...

You live in a REALLY pretty area! the grassy hills look like parts of New Zealand. It's amazing what we can take for granted...

Dagmar said...

I'm gonna hop over to check out the others after this.

Love to see some of your area. Thanks for sharing. And the first and the one with the fence got my attention. LOVE THEM.
See you around.