Ireland

Ireland

Monday, June 25, 2012

I'm presently sitting at anchor in some marsh in Texas.
It's hot here in Texas.

I'm sure there are hotter places,

LIKE HELL FOR INSTANCE.

I just downloaded an app for the boat computer
basically for something to do.
That's about 3 1/2 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

I plugged in my location.
"Houston Texas."
The present time is 7:45 PM.
I opened the app.

Present temperature is 99 degrees Fahrenheit.


It's closer to my bed time than it is to High Noon!
That's just insane.



4 comments:

Melinda Owens said...

Yep...I feel your pain. So far, the summer here in northwest Louisiana has been surprisingly pleasant. But its on now...it's on like a chicken bone!

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

Hmmm... i have to say, I don't envy you there. It's finally cooled down again here.

Can you fish or swim in the waters there?

Formerly known as Frau said...

thats crazy hot!

Denise at Autumn Sky said...

Ack. I don't like extreme heat at all. I lived in Arizona for 12 years so I figure I did my time.