Ireland

Ireland

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Big Money and Free Lunch

Today's November Photo Challenge word is
BIG

The powerball jackpot total
was 550 gazillion million dollars last night.
That's BIG.

***
Did you hear that President Obama
invited Mitt Romney to the White House for lunch today?

If I were Obama I'd really rub it in.
You know, the Presidency thing.

I would sit Romney near a window
so he could see PRESIDENT Obama
arrive fashionably late via Marine One helicopter.

Then, when PRESIDENT Obama
walks through the door to join Mr. Regular Citizen Mitt Romney for lunch,
I would have the Marine Band appear playing HAIL TO THE CHIEF!
REALLY REALLY LOUD.

(I'm just pissed I didn't win the jackpot)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hail to the Chief. LOL

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

We didn't either... $60. pi$$ed away.

I LOVE that they are "lunching" today.. The Prez did say that he was interested in some of Mitt's ideas and would like to meet with him before the new year to talk them over. He keeps his word. I'd say he's a bigger man than the one he's meeting today, given the sour grapes Mr. R. displayed after he lost the election.

Joey said...

I really, reallyreallyreallyreally wanted to win that Powerball. Sigh...I had such good stuff to do with it...

Formerly known as Frau said...

I pretty much already spent it in my mind....so bummed! Can't wait to hear how lunch went! Have a great day!

Donna said...

maybe serving humble pie to Mitt for luncheon? :)

I bought 3 tickets - and they were worth every dime as fodder for fantasies about how - and IF - I'd tell my boss I was leaving work!!

beth said...

you make me laugh.....and dang it, i wanted to win that jackpot too.....you know if i had, i would have bought us both a house, on the beach. i've already told you how much i'd love to be neighbors with you and your wife....and i know that the two of you love the sand and water like we do....and to think i could have made that happen !!

okay, now i'm pissed, too.....

Jerral Miles said...

Sorry about the loss of 500 million dollars. Funny thing... My neighbot lost the same amount at the same time you did.