Ireland

Ireland

Friday, September 11, 2009

9/11

Today is the anniversary of that terrible day we experienced on 9/11.

A few days after that happened, I wrote down my thoughts, not sure why, just wanted to write down what I saw and what I felt during that terrible time. I thought maybe one of my Grandchildren in the future could use it for History class or something.

Last night I had the idea of posting what I wrote on here, but when I read what I had wrote, all 5 pages of it, I realized I had way too many thoughts on the subject for this forum.

5 pages.

Nothing else needs to be said.

1 comment:

dcpeg said...

Wow -- five pages of feelings!! Do save them for your grands.

I can remember every moment of that day and still hear and feel when the plane hit the Pentagon. I was shaking so hard, I could do nothing but hang onto the phone with my sister on the other end, in Illinois.

9/11/01 will remain as vivid in memory as the days JFK, RFK and Dr. King were shot. Horrifying. . .