Tuesday, February 9, 2010
I received my first award today from Claire, who was nice enough to pass it along to me. From what I gather, after I tell you 10 things that make me happy, I will pass it along to 10 other people. The problem is this. I don't know how to take the award and put it on my post, so you'll just have to believe that Claire actually gave me one. You can see I'm telling the truth here.
So, 10 things that make me happy,
1) Doing anything with my wife.2) I was going to say the same as #1 but insert 1st child, 2nd child..etc, but I thought that would be cheating, so
2) Anything Irish. Beer, people, music, countryside, setters.
3) Sitting on my couch in front of the fire sipping a nice Malbec wine from Argentina, while it snows outside.
4) My new interest in photography.5) Getting off the boat on crew change day. There is not a better feeling.
6) The fact that my daughter has my dads picture on her bookshelf
7) Finding a great restaurant by accident, like this one that is inside a bookstore in DC.
8) Reading the Sunday paper with a cup of coffee and no plans for the rest of the day.
9) Walking out to my kitchen instead of the galley for my first cup of coffee.
10) How well I pull off this scarf thing.
And now, I would like to pass this award, that no one can see, because it isn't on my blog, to the following lucky campers.