Ireland

Ireland

Thursday, February 23, 2012

I promised myself
I would get out with the camera
every day.

The problem is,
for the last few days
there has only been fog
and birds
to use as photographic subjects.

So.....



*
Just a heads up.

If you intend to venture into
the world of Ancestry.com,

BEWARE.

The side effects include,

Loss of sleep

Inability to focus on anything other than your family tree

Loss of sleep

Inability to make grownup decisions like what time to go to bed.

Loss of sleep

Irritability because the Captain actually wants me to work on something
other than my family tree.

Jerk.

7 comments:

Alison said...

Lovely photos, and lol to the second bit! :-)

Sueann said...

Ha!! Loss of sleep huh? This is one reason why I don't venture into that world.
Love your photos!!
Hate your word verification thingy.
Just saying
HUgs
SueAnn

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

Great flight photos, Mark...

... Mark?...

Reena said...

Thanks for my morning giggle!

beth said...

love your birds... in the grey sky :)

and ummm...so finding your ancestors has created a history monster of sorts out of you, huh :)

mark.....hello.....mark....are you there :)

dcpeg said...

I know what you mean about Ancestry.com. It's addictive.

Gorgeous gull shots. Wish we had such handsome gulls around here. The black headed one is beautiful,

Joey said...

LAUGH OUT LOUD!