Ireland

Ireland

Thursday, March 29, 2012

I was reading through the news yesterday and was struck by.......

Gas prices in Washington DC, topping the $4 mark. I told my DC resident daughter about a year ago when her car died, that it was probably a blessing in disguise.
Dad's right again!

The mega-million jackpot is up to half a billion dollars.
I'm not playing. Just too much pressure.

The Oakland A's and the Seattle Mariners, two major league baseball teams that participate in "America's Pastime"are playing their opening day game in Japan.
Give it a minute.

Brussels Sprouts made a headline. I didn't read the article because I hate those round nasty little miniature cabbage looking things. I wonder who the first person was that saw these ugly looking things poking through the dirt and decided to pick one and put it in his mouth, and then turned to his buddy and said, "hey, quit messing with your fig leaf and try one of these babies. They're delicious!

Why is Newt Gingrich still in the republican race? He's just wasting my time and people's money.

Woman's Health magazine, (yes I read that from time to time. I'm comfortable in my own skin) says that all it takes is a DVD player and 15 minutes to get in seriously good shape.
Liar liar pants on fire.

Dennis Rodman, the former eye brow spike, nose ring wearing, ink covered NBA player who once posed in a wedding dress is in trouble with the law for child support.
Didn't see that coming.

Happy Thursday people.

2 comments:

Jerral Miles said...

How about Ryan Leaf? I'll bet you didn't see that coming either. I didn't. Maybe only we folks in San Diego remember him... faintly.

Marilyn Miller said...

Hate brussel sprouts too. Good coverage of the news. And now with gas prices hitting $4., why am I planning a road trip? Just wondering, but can't stop life I guess.