Ireland

Ireland

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Oh, so the United States Presidential race has stuped to name calling?
Are you kidding me?

Obama has coined the phrase "Romneyhood"
insinuating that he steals from the poor to give to the rich.

Mr. Mitt fired back with "Obamaloney"
suggesting Mr. President does not always tell the truth.

I could just puke!
What's next gentlemen,
"Liar liar pants on fire?"

Can we talk about some issues here?
Hey, what are the issues?
I have forgotten, I've been so inundated with childish
8th grade like name calling between these two campaigns. 

Frankly this is embarrassing, frustrating and nauseating.
*
On a lighter note
today was one of those days in the Gulf of Mexico
where I ask myself,

"so why do I hate my job so much?"




Have you heard there are a couple oil rigs in the Gulf?
The targets on this radar screen represents the amount of oil rigs
with in 12 miles of where our boat was at the time of this photo.
I'm still amazed at the shear numbers.

6 comments:

Sueann said...

Yes the name calling has me tuning out both of them when they come on.
Guess I will put their names into a hat and vote that way! Ha
Beautiful photos!
Hugs
SueAmm

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

It's awful, the political climate.. what people are stooping to. The candidates used to stay out of the name calling for the most part, and now they join in with their own brand of stupidity. Very sad to see that these two, who I considered to have a LITTLE class, have joined the ranks. I'm not voting this time around.. I know that's not right either, but I can't condone either. I'd rather not be a part of the decision making on this go-round, it all disgusts me.

Jerral Miles said...

We keep hoping these candidates will dignify our country and the people by finally getting to issues. November seems a long way off...

Sandy said...

Great pics. Looks like a fantistic day at sea. Keep safe.

dcpeg said...

Your sky and water pics are GORGEOUS! As for the two boys running against each other in the popularity contest-- UGH. I don't ever remember political campaigns ever being quite so vicious. Yes, it is embarrassing.

ventepaschere said...

Decouvrez nos chaussures pas cher : ballerines femme, bottes femme !